UV stabilization and weathering
testing technologies in the
26 – 27 – 28 September 2018 / Bandol, France
ABOUT THE BANDOL CONFERENCES ®
The Bandol Conferences® purpose is to contribute to the communication and implementation of innovative and differentiating technologies within the Polymer Formulation Industry. The Bandol Conferences® is an independent initiative jointly supported by EUKEM S.A.S., RVT CONSULTING Ltd, and SEVAR SARL.
The audience is the European Plastic Processing and Coating Industry. It comprises the formulators, processors,
OEMs and industry specialists.
The speakers originate from key global industry leaders, such as additives producers, weathering evaluation specialists, testing equipment manufacturers, compounders, master-batch producers, resin producers, plastic processors, paints & coatings producers, OEMs, marketing professionals, plastic industry organizations, regulatory specialists. More than 20 lectures will be delivered, all in English.
The Bandol Conferences® 2018 will focus on the following subjects:
- Innovative solutions in light stabilization
- Advances in artificial and natural weathering testing
- Novel analytical technologies
- Insights into the regulatory questions
2018 KEYNOTE SPEAKERS
Mrs Nicoleta Radutoiu, Materials Specialist C&P, Romania
Mr Eric Jourdain, Senior Advisor – Global Polymer Technology, Belgium
Dr Frederic ATGER, Deputy Director, France
Dr Dieter Drohmann, Managing Director, Germany
Why attend the Bandol Conferences® :
- Learn more about the polymer durability and related formulation and evaluation problematics
- Leverage from your access to innovative and differentiating technologies
- Get updated on the latest technical and regulatory trends in the plastic and coating industries
- Network and exchange with the polymer industry global and local key players
- Profile your company, products and services at the table-top exhibition
- Benefit from the unformal and friendly set-up of the Bandol Conferences® organization
- Catch the unique opportunity to attend on Wednesday afternoon the Optional Pre-Conferences Training Seminar on UV absorbers, HALS and Accelerated Weathering Devices.